6 encouraging Questions to TRY ouT
Six “What Ifs” to apply in your daily grind
If it were not for doubt, many aspects of the world and much of your life would look different. Doubt compounds difficulties, criticism, mistakes, failure and complexity. While these hurdles are an undeniable part of life, it doesn’t mean that you have to allow them to dictate your direction.
So here’s a little “What if . . .” creative exercise for you to think about:
- What if each time doubt enters your mind, you counter it with the exact opposite perspective?
- What if each time something gets difficult, you bring more discipline?
- What if each time you receive criticism, you commit to learning something about yourself from it?
- What if each time you make a mistake, intentionally or accidentally, you own it without defensiveness?
- What if each time you fail, you are your biggest supporting voice?
- What if each time something gets complex, you simplify it down to the next immediate productive thing you can do?
Act on the promising ideas, even if only a few of them seem appealing, or you will regret it.
Integrate. Apply. Execute it. If it’s brilliant, don’t wait to polish it into perfection.
Everything is training for something.